Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Walking to work

Today I walked in to work. The walk takes about 35 minutes on average and is relatively flat the entire way. Pretty cruisey. The weather was unseasonably warm. In the morning it was rather crisp (I love using the word crisp to describe wind. Although, if you think about it, it doesn't really make sense, does it?).

Days with weather like today is why I love living where I do. We have 4 distinct seasons which I love. At this time of the year all the cherry blossoms start coming out as well. The smells are magical, it is starting to smell like spring. Not that I like spring all that much (itchy eyes and whatnot) but I love the flowers and the smells.

Also, today I wore butterfly earrings and I felt good for most of the day, largely because I felt fun with the earrings.

No real reason for this post, just wanted to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment